If you go to the cinema, it is important to know the basic rules of behavior:
1. Don't cut lines. If you don't like waiting...plan to arrive early;
2. Respect other people's space. Nobody needs to smell your feet;
3. Don't block the view. You aren't invisible;
4. Don't use your mobile. You won't die if you leave it alone for just 2 hours;
5. Don't eat large meals because people might not want to smell your food;
6. Don't throw things at people, mainly food, there are hungry kids in need of food;
7. Dont talk to the actors. They can't hear you anyway;
8. Don't scare people. Not all cinemas have paramedics;
9.Don't scream, clap or spoil the film. Too much noise is annoying and you wouldn't like to have a shoe thrown at you;
And remember ...the cinema is not the place for excessive signs of affection!
Tell us ...what annoys you the most when you go to the cinema?
Posted by Young Express 6 - ASA SUL